David Newberger’s Blog Blog Archive: 10 Questions with Christopher (Rageboy) Locke on Blogging
Buddy of Doc's on blogging
David Newberger’s Blog Blog Archive: 10 Questions with Christopher (Rageboy) Locke on Blogging
Much good, and looks like heartfelt, stuff on substance and style (or sometimes lack of same).
"t was Doc Searls, once again, who wrote “markets are conversations.” In the Cluetrain book, I wrote a whole segment on ancient markets where everyone was haggling and sharing news and gossip and telling stories and like that. I think Doc and I were on the same page in that respect. I also think, though, that there are those who would turn the equation around and assume that “conversations are markets.” I think that’s not so true. To put it a different way: inasmuch as conversations are markets, they’re less conversations."
Conversations as markets ... Google Adsense???
David Newberger’s Blog Blog Archive: 10 Questions with Christopher (Rageboy) Locke on Blogging
Much good, and looks like heartfelt, stuff on substance and style (or sometimes lack of same).
"t was Doc Searls, once again, who wrote “markets are conversations.” In the Cluetrain book, I wrote a whole segment on ancient markets where everyone was haggling and sharing news and gossip and telling stories and like that. I think Doc and I were on the same page in that respect. I also think, though, that there are those who would turn the equation around and assume that “conversations are markets.” I think that’s not so true. To put it a different way: inasmuch as conversations are markets, they’re less conversations."
Conversations as markets ... Google Adsense???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home