Blogs & Ego
Seth's Blog: I bet you think this post is about you
A bit from Seth Godin
I would term it about "voice"
"I think that blogging requires you to have a healthy respect for your opinions, as well as the generous desire to share them with others. That's not a negative social trait... If you don't respect your opinions, who will? And if you don't want to share the ideas you admire, you're being selfish, aren't you?"
A bit from Seth Godin
I would term it about "voice"
"I think that blogging requires you to have a healthy respect for your opinions, as well as the generous desire to share them with others. That's not a negative social trait... If you don't respect your opinions, who will? And if you don't want to share the ideas you admire, you're being selfish, aren't you?"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home