Blogging Customer Service by Phone redux
raving lunacy: Blogging Customer Service by Phone redux
Even better, response to a "Senior" Customer Service Rep..
Granted, subject seems to be large companys, but the whole point of true customer service and how it reflects a conversation.
"If I receive value, I will tell my friends which will in turn sell more of your product to pay your salary."
On the other hand, unhappy customers are likely to damage business by word of mouth, or on the net by broadcasting.
Thanks Doc (and Chris and David):Cluetrain
Even better, response to a "Senior" Customer Service Rep..
Granted, subject seems to be large companys, but the whole point of true customer service and how it reflects a conversation.
"If I receive value, I will tell my friends which will in turn sell more of your product to pay your salary."
On the other hand, unhappy customers are likely to damage business by word of mouth, or on the net by broadcasting.
Thanks Doc (and Chris and David):Cluetrain

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home